Will return in 07 i for one am pumped about it.He is what makes the NFL He loves the game.
Will return in 07 i for one am pumped about it.He is what makes the NFL He loves the game.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
He should have retired 5 years ago.
WTF? Brett Farve is one of the best QB's of all time! Hes still a good NFL QB, I don't care what anyone says!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
if the guy was with a team ... let's say, Indy for example... his #'s would be incedible
True, but the packers are getting better! I look for them making the playoffs this year!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
i agree they looked pretty impressive towards the end of the season
what an idiot..he needs to retire
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Needless to say, I am excited.
Favre is by no means the Favre of the mid to late 90's But exactly who the hell is??????
I would still take him over, oh, probably 20 to 25 of the current starters in the NFL.
The Packers have a [censored] good shot at making the playoffs. They improved immensely over the course of the year, especially on offense. They were one win away from being in the playoffs, and when you look at the Philly game, NO, and BUffalo games, they were very close. Does anyone remember the Seattle game? Pack got screwed by a infamous roughing the passer that lead to the game winning touchdown.
To say Favre should have retired 5 years ago is silly. Hell, I could see someone saying he should go now, but as Parcells said, it aint like you can call 1 800-get-a-QB. You know what ur getting with favre, teams still fear him, and hes still exciting to watch (whether he does good or bad) and that point one cannot debate.
Anyway, im psyched and have pledge to myself that ill go to GB once next yr.
Favre rocks, and will probably break 2 more of Marino's records in 2007. Let the man play and don't give him grief.
And thank goodness someone finally spelled his name right, well done Juhan. I was beginning to think noone knew.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
He still has the heart and the actual ability. I guess that is what it's all about. When you lose the desire and the ability. And esp. the abilities needed. It's time to hang it up.
This will probably be his last season. I hope it's a good one for him.
Definitely of the few who struggled yet still made it, to become one of the best in the league.
Bookmarks